Referrals: If you know anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please let us know! If you refer a friend who ends up joining Claimer, we'll give you £1,000.
🏛🚀 About Claimer
We believe that discovering and applying for government incentives should be quick and easy.
Claimer is a tech company with a vision of being the interface between SMEs and government incentives, matchmaking businesses with incentives, and providing a hassle-free way to claim them. Our first product makes claiming UK R&D tax credits a breeze.
With a minimum viable product in hand, we've spent the last 18 months flying under the radar and learning all we can about the R&D tax relief space. In this time we've filed more than 400 claims, recovering millions of pounds of relief for startups, and used the learnings to build the technology that will power our vision - which went live in July.
At the core of everything we do is people (see our values), and so we go to great lengths to provide exceptional customer service and a hassle-free product experience.
Claimer is growing fast, backed by some of the best investors in Europe, but we need your help.
We already have some amazingly talented people in the team, but we still have some more positions to fill for the next chapter of the company's growth journey.
✍️ The role
We’re looking for someone to join our growing R&D claims team as a software technical specialist.
Your responsibilities will primarily involve assessing technical information via the Claimer application, communicating with technical teams of startups, and producing R&D technical reports.
In addition to this, the role will involve working with our product managers to increase the efficiency of our user facing and back-office systems, collaborating and knowledge sharing with other technical specialists in the team, as well as representing Claimer at workshops, talks, and events.
👩💻 What we're looking for
- You have excellent knowledge in the field of software engineering. This could be through self-tuition, commercial experience, or formal education.
- You have experience in writing reports for R&D tax relief claims
- You are detail orientated with excellent communication skills
- You are a fast learner and looking to join a high growth startup
💪 You should apply if:
- You have a passion for innovation
- You have excellent written English
- You enjoy passionately working towards a goal with a close-knit team you respect and care about
- You are enthusiastic about working in a startup and believe the vision is exciting
- You believe in a people-first approach and consider self-improvement, efficiency, inclusion, and collaboration to be vitally important to productivity and happiness
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Valuable EMI share options
- Autonomy and responsibility. Work from wherever you want (up to +/- 3 hour timezone from the UK)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- A powerful work laptop (PC or Mac) + the set up you need to do your job well
- Contributory pension
- Perks scheme (discounts and rewards with 30,000+ brands)
- Team lunches every month, fun team gathering every quarter
🤩 Ready to join us?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com with: - Which role you are applying for - What your superpower is - LinkedIn profile (or CV) - A few lines (or maybe a Loom vid) on why you're excited about Claimer