Referrals: If you know anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please let us know! If you refer a friend who ends up joining Claimer, we'll give you £1,000.
🏛🚀 About Claimer
We believe that discovering and applying for government incentives should be quick and easy.
Claimer’s vision is to accelerate innovation globally by reinventing access to government incentives. Our goal is to make it easy for innovative companies to access the tens of billions set aside by governments globally, abstracting away the complex rules and requirements. Our first product makes claiming UK R&D tax credits a breeze.
After launching our initial product 2 years ago, we’ve helped 400+ startups get £16m back in relief with zero investment in marketing. But we’re only just getting warmed up.
Well funded and backed by some of the leading investors in Europe, we’re now poised to scale in the UK and beyond in 2022.
At the core of everything we do is people (see our values), doing our very best to make Claimer an amazing place to work and providing our customers with an exception service and hassle-free product experience.
✍️ The role
Claimer is looking for a self-motivated and analytical Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
In this high-visibility role, this person will be working with our sales and marketing teams to secure, build and manage partnerships.
In addition to building relationships, you have the ability to manage the full lifecycle of a partnership across prospecting and developing growth strategies
👩💻 In the first 6 months you will
- Learn a lot about R&D tax credits from our team! We'll teach you all the technical things you need to know to be able to tackle the other items in this list.
- Create an Ideal Partner Profile through data analysis and interviews with our current partners.
- Develop low-friction partnership propositions that resonate with our Ideal Partner Profile or one-off strategic partners with massive upside potential.
- Methodically seek out new opportunities with current partners and opportunities for new partners, effectively pitching Claimer’s product and its benefits via live demos and presentations.
- Develop models to quantify impact of bringing new partners into our ecosystem.
- Collaboratively work with Claimer’s product, operations, and sales teams to improve our product based on our Ideal Partner Profile needs.
- Manage strategic relationships with a diplomatic approach and strong project management skills.
💪 You should apply if
- You are great at building and maintaining relationships, with at least 3 years of partnership management experience.
- You are a self-starter. You love to learn and pick things up quickly. You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent spoken and written English.
- You enjoy passionately working towards a goal with a close-knit team you respect and care about.
- You are enthusiastic about working in a startup and believe the vision is exciting.
- You believe in a people-first approach and consider self-improvement, efficiency, inclusion, and collaboration to be vitally important to productivity and happiness.
- Autonomy and responsibility. Work from wherever you want (up to +/- 3 hour timezone from the UK, as long as you maintain UK tax residency)
- 36 days annual leave (28 days + 8 bank holidays)
- A Macbook Air + the set up you need to do your job well
- Contributory pension
- Perks scheme (discounts and rewards with 30,000+ brands)
- Team lunches every month, fun team gathering every quarter
📅 Process and target timelines
We think it’s helpful to share the timelines we’re aiming for with you but please be aware they could be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as interviewers needing to be out of office at short notice.
We use screener questions rather than CVs in our initial stages - we realise this is a bit more work for you but we do this to reduce the potential for bias in our hiring, so we think it's worthwhile. They will be blind marked by two team members, and used to determine who is invited to a the. CVs will be used to prompt discussion in final interviews.
3 April 2022
Screener questions reviewed
21st + 28th March 2022
30 min task
21st + 28th March 2022
w/c 28th March 2022
w/c 28th March 2022
❓Questions about this role?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the role and your question - we’ll update this page with answers to questions we get asked so that everyone has the same information.
🤩 Ready to join us?
Apply here !